Newbie Bingo Room
If playing online bingo is an entirely new experience for you as a casino player then you might be curious about some of the game’s rules and terminology - and a great way to get to grips with bingo is by playing it for yourself! To help introduce you to the game at hand we’ve introduced the brilliant Newbie Room - perfect for learning the basics.
When Can I Play in the Newbie Bingo Room?
The affectionately named Newbie Room is open every single day between 12 - 2 pm and 6 - 8 pm - and you’ll receive access for 7 days after you make your first stake on bingo. We’ve made sure that this room is perfectly optimised for a huge range of devices, so whether you’re a desktop Bingo-er or a mobile player, your experience will be equally brilliant and you’ll enjoy it all the same!
What Can I Win in the Newbie Room?
We’ll give you 12 tickets for every single game to give you plenty of opportunities to learn all about the game of bingo right here at Pink Casino - but we know that the opportunity to win cash prizes is half the fun, so we’ve got some great prizes on offer. During the 12 - 2 pm window, prize pots will be £1 while the 6 - 8 pm window will be £1.50 - this means that there are prizes equal to £350 over the course of the week!
Beginner Bingo Room
As a newbie we want you to get involved in our ever-growing community of bingo players. Meet the chat hosts, have a natter with some of the other players and be in with the chance to win genuine cash prizes!
Terms and Conditions
- Players will have full access to the room for 7 days after they make their first stake on bingo. There is no minimum stake required.
- The room is available for players everyday from 12:00-2:00pm and then will reopen from 6:00-8:00pm.
- In the 12:00-2:00pm bingo room, prize pots are set at £1. Between 6:00-8:00pm the prize pot is set at £1.50. These pots equate to £350 to be won throughout the week.
- All players will receive 12 bingo tickets each for every game at Pink Casino.
- All prizes will be paid in cash.